HomeConstruction

Worli, Mumbai, to See the Development of a Luxury Residential Project by K Raheja Corp

Views: 66
0 0
Read Time:42 Second
Worli, Mumbai, to See the Development of a Luxury Residential Project by K Raheja Corp

Real estate developer K Raheja Corp has revealed intentions to build a premium apartment complex with a potential income of over ₹2,000 crore on a 2.5-acre plot of land in Worli, Mumbai. A revenue sharing arrangement between the developer and the landlord has been finalised, with the developer getting 57% of the revenue share and the landlord receiving the remaining 43%. Every facet of the project, including planning, design, clearances, execution, branding, and sales initiatives, will be supervised by K Raheja Corp. The project is planned to be finished in five years and have a development potential of about 3 lakh square feet of carpet space.

Group Media Publication
Construction, Infrastructure and Mining   
General News Platforms – IHTLive.com
Entertainment News Platforms – https://anyflix.in/
Legal and Laws News Platforms – https://legalmatters.in/
Podcast Platforms – https://anyfm.in/

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%