HomeProjectConstruction

TTIPL-RVNL emerges as L1 bidder for ₹1,272-cr road contract

Views: 237
0 0
Read Time:49 Second
TTIPL-RVNL emerges as L1 bidder for ₹1,272-cr road contract

The TTIPL-RVNL collaboration, which placed the lowest offer, has been given a project worth 1,272 crore rupees by the National Highway Authority of India (L1). TTIPL holds a 51 percent share in the consortium, and RVNL holds the remaining 49 percent. The project’s scope of work entails the six-laning of a 37.3 km greenfield Varanasi-Ranchi-Kolkata Highway from the village of Sonepurbigha to the intersection with NH-22 (Chatra Bypass) from kilometre 184.700 to km 222.000 in the state of Jharkhand. The project will be carried out using a hybrid annuity model for Package-8 and is a component of the Bharatmala Pariyojana. The region’s connectivity is anticipated to considerably improve thanks to this endeavour, which will increase trade and business.

Group Media Publication
Construction, Infrastructure and Mining   
General News Platforms – IHTLive.com
Entertainment News Platforms – https://anyflix.in/
Legal and Laws News Platforms – https://legalmatters.in/
Podcast Platforms – https://anyfm.in/

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%